Speculoos / Gingerbread biscuit mix 800 g
Recipe for Gingerbread biscuits
- 800 g Speculoos mix Bakers@Home
- 220 g soft butter
- 2 eggs
- Weigh all the ingredients and put them together in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients at low speed, then at medium speed for 4 minutes.
- When it is a whole, the dough is ready.
- Leave the dough in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- After the rest time, knead the dough briefly by hand for 15 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Spray the baking tray with baking spray (4429 Ouragan release spray).
- Roll out the dough (about 5 mm thick).
- Cut the biscuits out of the dough with the desired shapes.
- And place them 3 cm apart on the baking tray.
- Brush the biscuits with a beaten egg.
- Decorate them with shaved almonds (optional).
- Place the baking tray in the center of the preheated oven.
- Bake the cookies at 180 degrees for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- The baking time depends on the thickness of the cookies.
- After baking, let the cookies cool on the baking tray.
Sprinkle the biscuits with flaked almonds before baking for an extra festive and tasty look.