Plain sponge mix 800 g
A perfect base for all your cakes and pastries.
You can easily bake lightest cake bases.
With this easy to prepare mix you can make delicious cakes of pastry quality.
- 300 g plain sponge mix Bakers@Home
- 5 eggs
- 20 g water
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a nice, smooth batter.
- 1 minute at low speed and then 6 minutes at high speed.
- Leave the batter on low speed for 1 minute after turning for a very fine texture.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray (4429 Ouragan Spray)
- Divide the batter into a baking pan of your choice - make sure that the mold is about 3/4 full.
- Bake the biscuit in the middle of the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- If the biscuit feels firm at the top, it is cooked or spike with a skewer if its clean when removed its ready.
- After baking, remove the cake from the mold and let it cool on a grid.
After baking, fill the cake with one of our delicious mixes for Buttercream or Crème Patisserie.