Low carbohydrate strong bread flour 2,5 kg
Bakers @ home flour is of baker's quality.With the basic recipe below you can make the most delicious bread at home.
It takes a bit of patience, but bread from your own oven is more than worth it.
Nothing beats the smell of freshly baked bread in your home
For a loaf of ± 800 g
- 500 g Flour for low carb bread Bakers @ Home
- 315 ml water (room temperature)
- 15 g instant yeast (or 30 g fresh yeast)
- 5 g Bread improver Bakers @ Home
Recipe (traditional oven)
- Determine the size of bread and weigh all the ingredients.
- Knead all ingredients into a smooth dough with lukewarm water.
- Add a little extra water if the dough seems too dry during mixing.
- Knead with a food processor for 10 min to a smooth dough (or 20 min by hand).
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and let it rest at room temperature for 15 min.
- Mold the dough into the desired shape.
- Spray the desired baking tin with baking / release spray.
- Place the dough in the baking tin.
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and let it rise at room temperature for 40 min.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the baking tray in the middle of the preheated oven and bake it at 220 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
- After baking, remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on a wire rack.
Recipe (bread machine)
- Determine the size of the bread.
- Put the desired amount of water (maximum 20 ° C) and bread mix in the bread maker.
- Set the machine to baking program 2, and the size of the bread and the color of the crust.
- Start the bread machine and take out the bread when the program is finished.
- Loosen the bread immediately from the baking tin and let it cool on a grid.
Tip:Make your bread even better with our range of seeds and mixes.
After you have shaped the bread into the desired shape, moisten the top slightly with water with a brush
Sprinkle with the desired seeds / mixture.
Please note that this is only possible if you do not process the bread via a bread maker.