Liege sugar waffle mix 800 g
A Liège waffle, also known as a sugar waffle or Gaufre de Liège, is a Belgian dish that originated in the Belgian city of Liège.
Pay attention with this mix because during baking you already eat half of the waffles!
- 400 g Liege waffle mix Bakers@Home
- 120 g water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the waffle iron at 170 ° C.
- Divide into 70 g portions.
- Bake the waffle in the waffle iron for 4 to 5 minutes..
After baking, let the waffle cool and dip it in melted chocolate.