Gluten free white bread mix 450 g
White bread can be very healthy too. And what pleasure exceeds the smell of your own fresh-baked bread accompanying breakfast or lunch?
- 350 ml hot water
- 450 gm gluten free white bread mix
- 30 gm margarine
- 1 egg
- 7 gm dried yeast or 15 gm fresh yeast
Method (traditional oven)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl
- Mix intensively for 5 minutes using dough hooks.
- Distribute the batter in a shaping mould (format 25x8x9cm)
- let it rise at a temperature of approx. 30°C for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake at a temperature of approx. 240°C for 40 minutes.
- Cut into slices after cooling.
Method (bread machine)
- Put the hot water in the bread-making machine
- Add the gluten free white bread mix, margarine, egg and yeast
- Select a program whereby kneading, raising and baking take approx. 140 minutes (fast programme).
- Leave the bread to cool in the machine!
Use an egg substitute for an egg-free recipe.