Gluten free universal bake mix 450 g
Gluten free universal bake mix
Basic recipe for biscuits
- 150 g universal baking mix Peaks
- 50 g caster sugar
- 100 g of margarine 150 g
- Preheat the oven to 170 ° C.
- Put the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a dough.
- Leave the dough in a refrigerator for some time.
- Roll the dough flat with a rolling pin.
- Cut or press figures out of the dough with shapes and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake the cookies at 170 ° C for about 18 minutes.
Basic recipe for pizza dough
- 200 g universal baking mix Peaks
- 120 ml of lukewarm milk
- 25 ml of olive oil
- 7 g dry yeast (or 15 g fresh yeast)
- Combine all ingredients and mix with kneading hooks.
- Divide the whole into 2 balls and wrap them in plastic.
- Let rise for about 20 minutes.
- Then roll it out on a dusted flour board with a rolling pin.
- Top the pizza crust with a topping of your choice.
- Preheat the oven to 240 ° C and bake the pizza for 15 minutes.
Use a milk substitute for a milk-free recipe.