Gluten free fibre rich bread mix 450 g
This versatile mix is made of brown teff flour, maize starch, rice flour, tapioca, lupin protein and whey powder. Just add water and start baking!
- 350ml hot water
- 450g mix
- 30g margarine
- 1 egg
- 7g dried yeast (or 15g dried yeast)
Method (traditional oven)
- Put 350ml hot water into a mixing bowl.
- Add the gluten free fibre rich bread mix and the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix intensively for 5 minutes using dough hooks.
- Distribute the batter in a shaping mould (format 25x8x9cm)
- let it rise at a temperature of approx. 30°C for 45-60 minutes.
- Bake at a temperature of approx. 240°C for 40 minutes.
- Cut into slices after cooling.
Method (bread machine)
- Put 350ml hot water in the bread-making machine
- Add the gluten free fibre rich bread mix and the rest of the ingredients
- Select a programme whereby kneading, raising and baking take approx. 140 minutes (fast programme).
- Leave the bread to cool in the machine
Use an egg substitute for an egg-free recipe.