Frangipane mix 800 g
One of the classics is the frangipane cake.
Due to its simplicity, it has a very strong flavor.
- 400 g frangipane mix Bakers@Home
- 150 g unsalted butter (soft)
- 3 eggs
- Process all ingredients at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Beat the butter at low speed for 1 minute.
- Add the frangipane mix and beat on medium speed for another 3 minutes.
- Now add the eggs 1 by 1 to the batter and mix it through the batter at low speed until everything is well mixed.
- Repeat this until all eggs have been mixed in.
- Spray the desired baking tin with baking spray (4429 ouragan spray).
- Divide the batter into a baking pan of your choice and make sure that the mold is about 3/4 full.
- Place the filled baking pan on a baking tray in the center of the preheated oven.
- Bake it for 20 to 35 minutes.
- After baking, let the frangipane cake cool in the baking tin.
After baking, decorate the frangipane cake with fondant icing of your choice.