Chocolate sponge mix (biscuit/genoise) 800 g
A nice airy chocolate base for all your cakes and pastries.
With this easy to prepare mix you can make delicious cakes of pastry quality.
- 300 g chocolate sponge / biscuit mix Bakers@Home
- 20 ml water
- 5 eggs
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl to a nice, smooth batter.
- 1 minute at low speed and then 6 minutes at high speed.
- Leave the batter on low speed for 1 minute after turning for a very fine texture.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray (4429 Ouragan release spray).
- Divide the batter into a baking pan of your choice - make sure that the mold is about 3/4 full.
- Bake the batter in the middle of the preheated oven at 175 ° C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Spike the sponge with a skewer and if its clean then the sponge is ready.
- After baking, immediately remove the cake from the mold and let it cool on a cooling rack.
After baking, fill your cake with one of our delicious mixes for buttercream or crème pâtissière.