Plain cake mix (creme cake mix) 800 g
A perfect base for your cake.
With this mix you can make the most delicious creations in no time.
- 400 g cakemix Bakers@Home
- 200 g soft unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Mix the Cake Mix with the eggs and vegetable oil in a bowl to a nice, smooth batter.
- Mix at low speed for 1 minute, add the butter (at room temperature).
- Mix for another 5 minutes at medium speed.
- Spray the desired baking tin with baking spray (4429 Ouragan release spray).
- Divide the batter into a baking pan of your choice and make sure that the mold is filled 3/4 full.
- Bake the cake in the middle of the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Prick with a thin awl in the middle of the cake (at the end of the baking time) when there is no more batter, the cake is done. Otherwise, extend the baking time by 5 minutes.
- After baking, remove the cake from the baking tin and let it cool on a cooling rack.
Give your cake an even more festive look and taste by adding a few drops of colors and / or flavors from Bakers @ home.