Cake brownie mix 800 g
Do you want to make a delicious, creamy chocolate brownie?
Then this mix is perfect, it is rich in chocolate ingredients for a full taste experience.
Delicious with a cup of coffee or for dessert.
- 400 g cake brownie mix Bakers@Home
- 100 ml water
- 25 ml vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Put all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Mix this on low speed for 1 minute.
- Then mix for another 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray (4429 Ouragan release spray).
- Fill the baking tin.
- The batter is very compact, so fill the desired baking tin for about 3 cm with the batter.
- Place the baking tin on a baking tray and place it in the center of a preheated oven.
- Bake at 170 ° C for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool well in the tin before removing.
Mix 80 grams of nut mix, hazelnuts or walnuts into the batter.
Mix the filling briefly through the batter with a spatula.
Do this after the mix is done according to the above procedure.