Buttercream mix 800 g
This very airy and creamy Buttercream is suitable as a cake filling or as a topping for your cupcakes.
Simple and easy to prepare.
- 200 g buttercream mix Bakers @ Home
- 200 g of Icing sugar
- 460 g butter (room temperature)
- 450 ml water (+/- 25 ° C)
- Put the water (25 ° C) with the mix and the Icing sugar in a bowl.
- Mix with a whisk for 1 minute until smooth.
- Let the mixture rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the butter until fluffy at medium speed for 10 minutes with the mixer.
- Add the mixture in 5 stages at the lowest mixing setting of the mixer.
- It is important that the current part is always well mixed before you add the next part.
- Repeat until the entire mixture has been mixed into the whipped butter.
- Beat again for 5 minutes at medium speed.
- The filling is ready for use.
You can optionally add color or flavoring of your choice.
For this dosage it is best to check the packaging of the colorant, flavoring.
You do not add this until the buttercream is completely done.
Gently mix in the food coloring or flavoring with a spatula.