Brussels waffle mix 800 g
How do you prefer to eat your Brussels waffles? With whipped cream, powdered sugar or pure melted belgian chocolate?
Whatever you choose, with this recipe they are delicious!
It is very simple to make these delicious waffles.
- 400 g Brussels waffle mix Bakers@Home
- 600 g water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the waffle iron at 170 ° C
- Divide into 70 g portions.
- Bake the wafer for 3 to 4 minutes in the preheated waffle iron at 170 ° C.
Make it a real party and decorate the waffle after baking with the wide range of sugar and chocolate decorations available through Bakers@Home.