Biscuit / cookie mix 800 g
Delicious mix for biscuits.
With this recipe you can easily make the tastiest cut out cookies.
- 400 g biscuitmix Bakers@Home
- 200 g unsalted butter (soft)
- 1 egg
- Process all raw materials at room temperature.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a dough for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C
- Spray the baking tray with baking spray (4429 ouragan spray)
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, and knead it very briefly for about 15 seconds.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a thickness of 3 millimeters.
- Use a little white flour for this to prevent sticking to the workbench.
- Cut out the cookies with a cutter of your choice and place them on a baking tray.
- About 3 cm apart so they don't bake together.
- Brush the biscuits with a beaten egg and apply this with a brush.
- Bake the cookies in the middle of the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, let the cookies cool on the baking tray.
Decorate the cookies before baking with nuts, or after baking with one of our many types of decorations and writing tubes.