American cookies vanilla mix 800 g
Mmm... delicious American Cookies
This is pretty much the most classic American cookie around.
- 400 g American Cookie vanilla mix Bakers @ Home
- 60 g butter (room temperature)
- 30 g of water
- 50 g dark chocolate callets Bakers @ Home
- Mix the American Cookie vanilla with the butter and the water in a bowl to a whole.
- Mix this for about 2 minutes.
- Add the dark chocolate callets to the dough.
- Knead the chocolate callets briefly until it is well distributed in the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into a sausage about 5 cm thick.
- Cut it into slices about 1 to 1.5 cm thick.
- Spray the baking tray with baking spray (4429 ouragan spray)
- Place the cakes 5 cm apart on the baking tray so that they do not bake together.
- Place the baking tray in the center of the preheated oven.
- Bake the cakes for 12 to 15 minutes.
- After baking, let the cakes cool on the baking tray.
Alternatively make smaller 3 cm biscuits and fill them with buttercream after baking
Then sprinkle the buttercream sequins of your choice.