All-in dark brown bread mix 2 kg
Baking bread quickly and easily.Baking your own bread is not only fun, home-baked bread is also very tasty and hip.
All you have besides this mix is water for baking the tastiest bread.
100% whole grain flour, composed of coarsely ground wheat, wheat flour, bran and short flour. For the preparation of a bread with a dark brown crumb structure.
For a loaf of ± 800 g
- 500 g All-in mix dark brown bread mix Bakers@Home
- 300 ml water (room temperature)
Recipe (traditional oven)
- Determine the size of the bread and knead the desired amount of flour with the lukewarm water into a smooth dough.
- Add extra water if the dough seems too dry.
- Knead with a food processor for 10 min to a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough flat and bring it into the desired shape.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray.
- Place the bread in the desired baking tin and let it rest for +/- 40 min under a damp tea towel at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the bread in the center of the preheated oven and bake it at 220 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- After baking, remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on a wire rack.
Recipe (bread machine)
- Determine the size of the bread
- Place the desired amount of water (maximum 20 ° C) and bread mix in the bread maker.
- Set the machine to baking program 2, and the size of the bread and the color of the crust.
- Start the bread machine and take out the bread when the program is finished.
- Loosen the bread immediately from the baking tin and let it cool on a grid.