All-in ancient grains bread mix 2 kg
Baking bread quickly and easily.
Baking your own bread is not only fun, home-baked bread is also very tasty and hip.
All you have besides this mix is water for baking the tastiest bread.
This unique bread mix is an exceptional interplay of both known and forgotten ingredients. We return to the past with a selection of 9 grains and seeds. The result is an honest pure bread with a unique composition and taste.
For a loaf of ± 800 g
- 500 g All-in mix ancient grains Bakers@Home
- 300 ml water (room temperature)
Recipe (traditional oven)
- Determine the size of the bread and knead the desired amount of flour with the lukewarm water into a smooth dough.
- Add extra water if the dough seems too dry.
- Knead with a food processor for 10 min to a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough flat and bring it into the desired model.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray.
- Place the bread in the desired baking tin and let it rest for +/- 40 min under a damp tea towel at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the bread in the center of the preheated oven and bake it at 220 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- After baking, remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on a wire rack.
Recipe (bread machine)
- Determine the size of the bread
- Place the desired amount of water (maximum 20 ° C) and bread mix in the bread maker.
- Set the machine to baking program 2, and the size of the bread and the color of the crust.
- Start the bread machine and take out the bread when the program is finished.
- Loosen the bread immediately from the baking tin and let it cool on a grid.