All-in low carbohydrate bread mix 2 kg
Baking bread quickly and easily.Baking your own bread is not only fun, homemade bread is also very tasty and hip.
All you have besides this mix is water for baking the tastiest bread.
For a loaf of ± 800 g
- 500 g All-in mix low carb bread Bakers @ Home
- 315 ml water (room temperature)
Recipe (traditional oven)
- Determine the size of the bread and knead the desired amount of all-in mix with the lukewarm water into a smooth dough.
- Add extra water if the dough seems too dry.
- Knead on low speed for 5 minutes so that the water is well absorbed.
- Then knead it for another 6 minutes at medium speed with the food processor to a smooth dough (or knead by hand for 20 minutes)
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel and let it rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Press the dough flat and bring it into the desired shape.
- Spray the baking tin with baking spray.
- Place the bread in the desired baking tin and let it rest for +/- 40 minutes under a damp tea towel at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Place the bread in the center of the preheated oven and bake it at 220 ° C for 40-45 minutes.
- After baking, remove the bread from the tin and let it cool on a wire rack.
Recipe (bread machine)
- Determine the size of the bread.
- Put the desired amount of water (maximum 20 ° C) and bread mix in the bread maker.
- Set the machine to baking program 2, and the size of the bread and the color of the crust.
- Start the bread machine and take out the bread when the program is finished.
- Loosen the bread immediately from the baking tin and let it cool on a grid.